08/04/2017

INSPIRATION | SPRING 2017

I have to say that the lovely weather in Paris the past couple of weeks got me so creative in terms of how I dress. I always say that I hate how I dress in winter because I always end up looking like nothing because of the layers and the fear of being cold and getting sick. But sunshine and sweet temperatures ? I mean I'm all like: yes to that crop top, yes to that denim jacket, yes to shorts, yes to leggings, yes to evuuuuurything. I even waxed my legs ! I fell in love again with my closet - which I am soon going to get redone - and can't wait to go thrift shopping for summer jackets. So here's what I have in mind for this season:

(source: weheartit)

Pink and mesh are defo my favs for this season. I know pink is so last year and year before that, but I mean, back in high school I was known for being the girl who would rock 7 days a week a pink total look. So deal with it.

What are your favourite trends this season ?

Armelle De Oliveira

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your notes are keeping this blog alive ! Thank you !